The B-25 Mitchell is a twin engine medium sized bomber used by the United States Air Force and many other allied air forces in the 1940s. The B-25 Mitchell was manufactured by North American Aviation. (Worth noting, every B-25 Mitchell was built in either Inglewood, California or Kansas City, Missouri.) The first flight of the B-25 was on the 19th of August in 1941. Moreover, there has been over 9,816 B-25 Mitchells built. The B-25 Mitchell uses a Wright R-2600-13, 14 cylinder two-row radial engine. The B-25 Mitchells dimensions are monumental. The medium bomber stands 4.9 meters tall (16 feet and 4 inches). On the other hand, the length of the plane is 16.4 meters long (54 feet and 1 inch), while the wingspan is 22.8 meters (67 feet and 6 inches). The maximum speed the colossal plane can reach is roughly 225mph at 4,572 meters (15,000 feet). Meanwhile the cruising speed for the B-25 is 230mph. Contrarily, The initial climb rate for the bomber is 338 meters per minute (1,110 feet per minute). Furthermore, the B-25 can fly up to 1,275 miles with 3,200 pounds of bombs. By providing that information the bomber then uses 151 gallons in the forward main fuel tank, while having another 152 gallons in the auxiliary fuel tanks and having another 164 gallons in the rear main fuel tank. Additionally, the armaments the B-25 Mitchell use are: Two .50 caliber machine guns in individual blisters on each side of the front fuselage with 400 rounds per gun, Two .50 calibers in the top turret with 400 rounds as well, two .50 calibers in the waist position with 200 rounds, two .50 calibers in tail turret with 600 rounds, and bombs of up to 3,000 pounds. The B-25 Mitchell also came equipped with armored headrests. All in all, after the end of World War II in 1945 the B-25 Mitchell continued its service up until the 50s, where it then retired in 1974.